After you have selected the relevant checklist for your visa type, you can start gathering the supporting documents required for your visa type.
Once you have gathered all the necessary documentation, you can choose the method of submission that is most convenient for you.
Currently, the KVAC offers two methods of submission for your visa application:
1. In person by booking an appointment;
2. Via courier through the mail-in service.
After selecting your method of submission, you must proceed with the payment of the fees.
The KVAC service fees are a standard fee of EUR 60 per person.
The visa fees of the Republic of Korea (ROK) depend on your nationality, on the visa category, and on the number of entries. Please verify here the amount that you have to pay.
You must deposit the ROK visa fee, the KVAC service fee, and any additional service fees to the KVAC bank account below, following the instructions:
IOM KVAC Bank Details : International Organization for Migration
Name of the bank: Deutsche Bank AG
IBAN: DE32 3807 0059 0136 0031 01
SWIFT code: DEUTDEDK380
Address: Taunusanlage 12, 60325 FRANKFURT AM MAIN
You must share the proof of payment to the KVAC, following the below methods:
1. If you have booked an appointment, you have to upload the proof of payment here, following the instructions. Please book an appointment at least two working days after you made the bank transfer;
2. If you selected the mail-in service, you must send a clear scanned copy of the proof of payment to email@example.com, following the instructions.
The KVAC team will verify the correctness of your payment and inform you accordingly:
1. If you have booked an appointment, you will receive a confirmation email;
2. If you have selected the mail-in service, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now proceed with submitting your application.